Overview of the Role
- Teaching assistants play a vital role in schools, it is a great way to experience life in the classroom before deciding to train to be a teacher.
- Teaching assistants are responsible for providing a hands-on role in helping children learn in both a one-on-one settling or in groups.
Qualifications & Experience
- Early Years Practitioners: CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Pre-School Practice / NVQ Level 3 (UK) Certificate, or degree in Early Childhood Education, Jolly phonics (British English Version)
- Effective use of basic technology- computer, photocopier etc; Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other appropriate software.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Ability to build good relationships with adults and children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion and love for working with children and the ability to manage groups of pupils
- Ability to manage difficult behavior effectively
- Flexibility and creativity
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kennedy@eoutsource.net Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.