- Home-Economics/Foods & Nutrition/Clothing & Textile/Home Management
- Business Studies/Commerce/Economics
- Mathematics/Additional Mathematics
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.Ed. or B.Tech. in Home-Economics (biases in Food & Nutrition/Clothing & Textile) with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with the following information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current CV
- Copies of academic qualifications (minimum qualification of a second-class upper degree)
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why you should be the successful candidate
Note: Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position. We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.