- The School examination officer will prepare examination and continuous assessment time table, assign teachers for supervision/invigilation of exams, give examination report,register students for external exams, etc.
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Ed in Educational Management or its equivalent.
- Any higher degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word), scanned Credentials and three referee report to the “Human Resource Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to the “Principal” via: email@example.com
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu