Location: Ede, Osun
- Applicants should possess a research-based Master’s degree in the indicated discipline(s) with at least one (1) year, full-time post qualification experience.
- He/she must possess a Master’s degree result that qualifies for a Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline and must have registered for the degree in a reputable University.
- Professional qualifications where applicable will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy is a requirement for this position.
Conditions of Service
In addition to the conditions of service obtainable in similar institutions of higher learning, Redeemer’s University offers an enhanced remuneration package designed to attract high quality candidates committed to achieving its vision.
Department: Biochemistry Application Link
Department: English (Phonology and Grammar/Syntax) Application Link
Department: English (Literature) Application Link
Department: Computer Science Application Link
Department: Chemical Sciences (Industrial Chemistry) Application Link
Department: Physical Sciences Application Link
Department: Mathematical Sciences (Statistics) Application Link
Department: Mathematical Sciences (Industrial Mathematics) Application Link
Department: History and International Studies Application Link
Method of Application
In addition, candidates should submit 15 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/ Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date Of Last Promotion/Appointment/Regrading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Major Academic-Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/ Workshops/ Courses Attended With Details on Paper Presentation
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the “Registrar” of the University at: email@example.com ” target=”_blank”>firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf.
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
Applications and supporting documents are to be forwarded or hand delivered to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede,