Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in learning and development? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are hiring an Instructor – English Program in our Lagos office.
As an Instructor you will be the primary facilitator of English/Accent Program within your region and contribute to global deliveries as well. You will have the opportunity to deliver a variety of training, practice, and coaching activities that develop comprehension, language usage, accent and voice quality in face-to-face, telephone, Skype, email, and chat work environments. You will also be part of a global Learning and Development team of professionals, with access to a full career path in the learning field.
- Deliver English/Accent skills training to new employees throughout their onboarding program, fully preparing them to delivery high quality customer experiences.
- Support global training initiatives by facilitating virtual assessments, training, and coaching sessions.
- Deliver learning using a variety of content including examples, exercises, job aides, practice tools and applications.
- Work with the English Program Manager/Instructional Designer to understand the design, assist in developing course materials, and deliver the program effectively.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to consistently implement a process that aligns pre-hire assessments and post hire skill development.
- Work with Site Training Managers to schedule and track all training sessions, activities, and results.
- Conduct coaching during and after training to give feedback and reinforce skills. Document feedback and share with managers.
- Review live and recorded calls regularly. Evaluate pronunciation, voice quality and accent, language usage. Meet with management to discuss recommendations for improvement.
- Work with the global L&D English Delivery team to review results. Assess progress and results. Recommend improvements in core curriculum of training activities, exercises, tests/assessments and related materials.
- Contribute to monthly reports showing training results and impact.
What we’re looking for:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Experience, Education, Skills:
- Degree in English.
- 2+ years of experience teaching English.
- International language teaching certification such as TOEIC, BULATS, BRIGHT, or IELTS or equivalent is desired.
- Strong facilitation skills in classroom and virtual delivery.
- Experience developing course content to make it business relevant.
- Ability to understand program objectives and set and achieve measurable goals that are aligned to business goals.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral English language, equivalent to a C2 on the CEFR scale. Prefer a UK or US accent.
- Experience in the outsourcing industry (Customer Service and/ or IT) is highly desired.
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Method of Application
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Interested and qualified? Go to Tek Experts career website on tekexperts.avature.net to apply